How you can use Artificial Intelligence in your private life
Skoove AI service and smartphone app can be your piano instructor. It can give you online lessons, recognize how good you are at the piano, and give you some tips.
Health and Sports
1. First AI yoga assistant Zenia helps you practice yoga. This app on your smartphone can give you advice on whether you are doing your exercises correctly, schedule your workouts, check your progress in practice, and much more.
2. Startup Mirror.io offers you a personal AI trainer. It is a human-sized display mirror with webcams and speakers, priced at $ 1,395, that recognized movement and analyzes the athlete’s condition during training. During training, the user sees not only himself, but also the trainer’s record, and the automatic system evaluates the correctness of the movements according to the template. The algorithms of the program complicate the level of learning and provide feedback and recommendations based on the goals and preferences of the user to achieve maximum results.
Healthcare service Ada and their AI bot for a smartphone can faster help people understand, manage, and get care for their symptoms of disease with trusted medical expertise in minutes. It will help you diagnose disease symptoms and make an appointment with a doctor.
- Otter.ai is your artificial intelligence assistant that records your voice conversations, meetings, etc. into an electronic document. This will allow you not to be distracted by written notes or minutes of your meetings and have useful minutes of your meetings.
- AI-powered resume builder rezi.ai can help you write your resume automatically. This service is based on openai.com’s GPT-3 neural network and is trained on thousands of top resumes.
- Microsoft and Open AI have introduced a new AI digital assistant for programmers that can give them tips and advice on how to improve their program code. This system called CoPilot works online, it learns from millions of lines of code from programmers around the world who use the well-known social network for programmers Github. You can try using CoPilot here.
- The service Sonix.ai can automatically convert your video and audio to text. It helps you to a transcript, translate text to over 40 languages, make automated subtitles, search for words, phrases, and themes across all your video transcripts. The service uses Artificial intelligence and cutting-edge technologies and can be integrated with Zoom, Google Meet, Loom, Uber Conference, WebEx, Skype, RingCentral, Microsoft Teams, and other services.
Entertainment and social media
Startup kamua.com can help you automate the process of preparing your videos for various social networks like Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, YouTube, Snap Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, Snap. It uses AI that can automatically edit and convert video to different formats or requirements of social networks. By using this service you will have more tools for working with videos online and save your time.